7-Nights America's Amazing Canyon Country
America's Amazing Canyon Country
There's never been a more important time to discover America, and we're here to reconnect you to the joy of travel and give you a new appreciation for your own backyard. Passionately created by Americans for Americans.
- Travel with no more than 26 other travellers
- 24/7 support team that have completed all necessary training
- On trip standards that meet guidance from local authorities and the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Physical distancing throughout your journey
- Sanitization and cleaning
- Plus, numerous additional measures to give you peace of mind. See all here
- 7 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- Develop a deep connection to the Navajo people when you hop on board a 4x4 open-air vehicle to explore Monument Valley Tribal Park and take part in a special cookout, complete with traditional storytelling, singing and dancing performed by a passionate Native American.
- Be captivated by the magnitude of the Grand Canyon by day and night. Enjoy expert insights as you visit Grand Canyon with our Local Specialist, 'Canyon Tim', and in the evening, take in the indescribable beauty of the canyon changing colors on a private Grand Canyon tour at sunset.
- Discover the power of photography in Moab with our friend and Local Specialist, Tom Till – one of the top landscape photographers in the United States. You’ll learn the tips and tricks needed to capture the breathtaking spots we’ll see, like Delicate Arch, on this adventure through canyon country.
7 nights from $2225 per person
Las Vegas is one of the nation's hot spots. There are nightly shows, great dining, and world famous live entertainment to thrill and dazzle every visitor walking down the strip. Las Vegas is the largest city in the nation for gambling and entertainment. Casinos continuously amaze with their shows, attractions, and non stop gaming. Las Vegas has many local attractions and entertainment. World famous shows such as, Tom Jones, David Copperfield, Siegfried & Roy, and Steve and Eddie are here. Casinos offer live entertainment, fine dining, and all types of gambling to fit everyone's desire. Las Vegas also has great shopping, museums, and some of the nations best golf. Although Las Vegas is primarily known for gambling, everything else is worth offering here as well.
Grand Canyon National Park
Located entirely in northern Arizona, the park encompasses 277 miles of the Colorado River and adjacent uplands. One of the most spectacular examples of erosion anywhere in the world, Grand Canyon is unmatched in the incomparable vistas it offers to visitors on the rim. Grand Canyon National Park is a World Heritage Site.
Located on the banks of the Colorado River, nestled in a fertile green valley between soaring red sandstone cliffs, the town of Moab is truly an emerald in the desert. Moab’s close proximity to several national and state parks has made it a popular destination, and a wonderful location to begin any adventure in southeastern Utah. The majestic LaSal Mountains tower over the southern end of town attaining heights of nearly 13,000 feet. Just five miles north of town is Arches National Park, which contains the world’s largest concentration of natural stone arches. Thirty miles west of Moab is Canyonlands National Park, containing over 500 square miles of incredibly rugged and spectacular canyon country.
Bryce Canyon National Park
At Bryce Canyon National Park, erosion has shaped colorful Claron limestones, sandstones, and mudstones into thousands of spires, fins, pinnacles, and mazes. Collectively called "hoodoos," these colorful and whimsical formations stand in horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters along the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in Southern Utah.
A window into the Navajo Nation's culture rests in Monument Valley of the Colorado Plateau. For over 250,000 years sandstone masterpieces towers between 400 - 1,000 feet high photographed with scenic clouds, casting shadows, and spellbinding shapes.
Valid Travel Dates
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Anywhere Anytime Journeys
101 E Sangamon Ave.
Rantoul, IL 61866
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.