African Travel, Inc.
OFFER ID 1463690
Incomparable Cape Town And Safari
From the world heritage treasures of the "Fairest Cape" and Victoria Falls to the unmatched wildlife viewing in the Kruger National Park, this kaleidoscope of adventures delivers a wonderful safari experience. Explore the vibrant cultural and natural wonders of the region, from the picturesque landscapes of South Africa's "Mother City," to a premier wildlife haven in the heart of Kruger National Park. Round out your South African sojourn with the out-of-this-world spectacle of Victoria Falls.
Explore the spectacular sight and thunderous sound of the mighty Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.Discover the five-star Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, nestled between the majestic Twelve Apostles mountain range and perched above the Atlantic Ocean.Experience twice-daily game activities in Kruger National Park in search of the "Big Five" - lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino.Enjoy a five-star serene sunset cruise on the Zambezi River highlighting the area's scenic beauty and offering a vantage point from which you may spot animals within the Zambezi National Park.
1. THE TWELVE APOSTLES HOTEL AND SPA, South Africa, Cape Town
2. LION SANDS KRUGER NATIONAL PARK – TINGA LODGE, South Africa, Kruger Private Reserve
3. LION SANDS RIVER LODGE,
4. SABI SABI BUSH LODGE, South Africa, Kruger Private Reserve
5. SABI SABI LITTLE BUSH CAMP, South Africa, Kruger Private Reserve
6. DAVINCI HOTEL AND SUITES, South Africa, Johannesburg
7. VICTORIA FALLS RIVER LODGE, Zimbabwe, Zambezi National Park
10 nights from $9,799 per person
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.