Portrait Roma does not have a restaurant. Dining options in the area are below:
- "r'Home": walking distance,5 minute walking; they have a chef who cooks in front of their guest and gives information about the dishes; trendy, nice atmosphere Italian and Roman creative cuisine. Excellent service.
- "Gusto-Pizzeria": walking distance,5 minute walking; it has three areas inside: Pizzeria, Osteria and Restaurant. For lunch my best suggestion is pizzeria: good pizza and pasta, tables outside and casual atmosphere.
- "La Buvette": suggested for dinner; it's perfect also for a light lunch (salad, pasta, etc). Tables outside. 3 minute walking from the hotel.
- "Obika" it is a Mozzarella cheese bar; something different from other restaurants, excellent service. Really trendy, walking distance from Portrait Suites. A perfect choice for lunch.
- "Nino" traditional restaurant, Tuscany cuisine. Food is really great, casual and nice atmosphere. Walking distance, 3 minute from the hotel.
- "Quinzi e Gabrieli" fresh seafood, creative; excellent for food and service. Fancy; 10 minute taxi driving from the hotel.
- "Enoteca Ferrara" in Trastevere area (one of the most typical); casual but trendy, excellent creative Italian cuisine, they have a great selection of wines! 1000 different best wines in their cellar! Upon availability, they have also a lovely roof terrace. 10 minute driving from the hotel.
- "Al Moro" walking distance, 10 minute walking; traditional and casual; one of the most famous and really one of the best in terms of the quality of the food ;
- "Clemente alla Maddalena" near the Pantheon, casual and nice atmosphere, great Italian cuisine; they have some tables outside. A 10 minute walk from the hotel.