Consistently voted as one of the finest hotels in the world, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong is located in the heart of the city. Towering 56 floors above Victoria Harbour, it has direct access to the subway station and Pacific Place – one of Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping and entertainment complexes.The rooms and suites of this luxurious hotel are among the largest in Hong Kong and offer breathtaking views of either the famous Victoria Harbour or The Peak. Exclusive privileges for guests residing in the Horizon Club guestrooms on levels 50 to 52 include access to the Club Lounge for evening cocktails and continental breakfast or other breakfast options at Restaurant Petrus. Dining is just as pleasurable at the hotel's seven restaurants, including our Michelin-Starred Restaurant Petrus with its soaring views and haute cuisine, as well as the Summer Palace that serves superior Cantonese cuisine. Equipped with state of the art equipment, Island Shangri-La is an ideal choice for every imaginable function, from the most elaborate gala theme party to a small and intimate corporate meeting. The hotel also provides a range of leisure facilities including a 24-hour gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and solarium, as well as facial and massage services. Additional services include airport transfer, babysitting, butler service in suites, laundry and valet service, car rental and complimentary shoeshine.
- Breakfast for two daily at Restaurant Petrus or cafeTOO
- Complimentary one way private transfer to/from Hong Kong International Airport or Kai Tak Cruise Terminal or $100 Food and Beverage credit per room, per stay (no cash value if not redeemed in full) for Deluxe and Horizon Category Rooms (no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Horizon Club Lounge Access for Suites and Horizon Category Rooms
- Complimentary round trip private transfer for Hong Kong International Airport or Kai Tak Cruise Terminal or $200 Food and Beverage credit per room, per stay (no cash value if not redeemed in full) for Suite bookings
- Chinese silk scarf for Suite bookings
- Upgrade from Peak View Room to Harbour View room of the same category at time of booking (Excluding Suites)
- Daily Fruits and Newspapers
- Welcome Chocolates
- Late Check-Out, 4:00 pm
2022 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- A choice of US$100.00 Food & Beverge credit, OR a return Airport to Hotel transfer and vice versa once per stay.
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon