Borgo Pignano will open for the season on April 02nd and will close on November 03rd, 2019.
Borgo Pignano is an elegant country estate in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, just a short drive from the historic, hilltop towns of Volterra and San Gimignano. The 750-acre organic estate blends a working farm with a world-class resort experience and also acts as an ideal base for exploring Florence, Siena or the vineyards of Chianti nearby. The former 18th century villa and hamlet dating from Etruscan times has been sensitively restored to capture the soul of Tuscany through its architecture, culinary and wellness traditions; with a contemporary twist. The privately-owned Borgo offers warm heartfelt hospitality with some of the most commanding views and sunsets throughout Tuscany, alongside its very own modern art gallery.
Families and couples alike become one with nature at Borgo Pignano, spending quality time hiking, biking or horseback riding on the extensive path network, or enjoying yoga, wine tasting, cooking or art classes at their leisure.
A range of upmarket accommodations match guest's need in three distinct areas:
- Villa Pignano - sophisticated and elegant with excellent views and many original frescoes
- The Borgo - dynamic with a lively attitude including spacious
- Maisonettes Cottages and Farmhouses across the estate provide greater privacy in a more rustic setting
The beautifully designed and elegant spa captures Pignano's wellbeing philosophy, which includes history, nature, health and relaxation, with a range of natural and organic treatments. Separate adult and children's pool areas ensure both families and couples harmoniously co-exist on the extensive grounds. Borgo Pignano’s heated infinity pool is hard to match and is nestled on the slope of a hill beneath the villa, providing expansive views of the Tuscan countryside.
Detox from daily life and relax in the comfort of Borgo Pignano, a resort steeped in regional traditions, sustainable agricultural practices, care for the environment, natural wellness therapies and organic foods and wine for a truly authentic Tuscan experience.
- $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit, per room, per stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2019 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- Entrance to the Spa (hammam, sauna, cold showers) for each guest, for duration of stay. (Value: 40 Euros per person per day, 2 days, 160 Euros value.)
- Enjoy the Tuscan sunset with a welcome cocktail for two, once during stay (value €40.00)
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM